RSP-SDC Programs Specialized Instruction
Resource Specialist Program (RSP)
All schools within the Loomis Union School District provide Specialized Academic Instruction for students who need additional instruction and intervention to make progress in the general education curriculum. Students may receive instruction in the Resource room or in the general education classroom, depending upon student needs and the recommendation of the IEP team.
Contact your home school for additional information.
RSP (Resource Program) Staff:
- Franklin School: Shari Brown, email@example.com
- Loomis Grammar School: Tara Luzuriaga, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ophir STEAM Academy: Courtney Glau, email@example.com
H. Clarke Powers School: Stephanie Konkoff, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Penryn School: Theresa Hanks, email@example.com
Placer School: Chris Shimp, firstname.lastname@example.org
Loomis Basin Charter School (LBCS): Andrea Bailey, email@example.com
Special Day Class (SDC)
Special Day Class provides intensive specialized instruction and services to pupils when the nature or severity of the disability precludes participation in the general education program for all or most of the school day. All schools within the Loomis Union School District support SDC.
- Placer School hosts the District 4th-8th grade SDC (self-contained) program
- Franklin School hosts the District TK-3rd grade SDC (self-contained) program.