Speech and Language Services
Speech and Language Services are provided to students on a pullout basis or an in-class model. The services may include assistance with fluency/voice disorders, speech, or language development.
In addition, LUSD Speech-Language Pathologists provide "Articulation Clinic" services to support students with identified speech articulation concerns.
- Loomis Grammar School: Megan Strong, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Placer School: Sheree Woods, email@example.com
- Loomis Basin Charter School: Lezlie Glowacki, firstname.lastname@example.org
- H. Clarke Powers School: Deanne Opdahl, email@example.com
- Penryn School: Sheree Woods, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ophir School: Kristy McCabe, email@example.com
- Franklin School: Kristy McCabe, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Preschool Intervention Program (PIP): Deanne Opdahl, email@example.com