The Loomis Union School District provides each school with health services. With the support of our Health Assistants, our School Nurse oversees the daily operation of the school health offices across our district. Our Health Services team work together with students, families, and school site staff to advocate for a healthy lifestyle and provide necessary supports.
Health Services Team
School Nurse: Gina Knight, RN, email@example.com
Health Assistant: (Franklin, LBCS, Placer): Nina Simmonds, firstname.lastname@example.org
Health Assistant: (HCP, Loomis Grammar, Penryn, Ophir): TBD
Placer County Health Resources
- Placer County Health Insurance Resources
- Medi-Cal Program
- Family Resource Guide
- Placer County Immunization Information
The linked HCPs have several parts so please read the instructions carefully.
- If your child does require medication to be kept at school (or has an order to self-carry an emergency medication), please fill out the Medication Order section with your child’s doctor.
- If your child does not require medication be kept at school, please indicate “no meds required” in the Medication Order from section of the HCP.
HCPs for Other Conditions: HCPs for other medical needs—seizures, Cystic Fibrosis, ITP, etc—will need to be drafted with the School Nurse. To initiate this process, please bring the items listed below to your school office and schedule a meeting with the school nurse to draft a HCP for your child.
- If your child does require medication to be kept at school please fill out the School Medication Order Form with your child’s doctor.
- If your child does not require medication be kept at school, please bring:
- A signed note from your child’s physician indicating your child’s diagnosis (current within 12 months) and suggested health accommodations necessary to provide educational access
- An Authorization for Exchange of Information